Objective: Explore oyster farming to investigate the relationship between aquaculture and our planet and learn about the ecosystem services provided by shellfish.
Timeline: 7 class periods
This Lesson Includes:
- 19-page Teacher Lesson Plan with...
- Essential Questions, Objectives, NGSS standards
- Day-by-Day Lesson Plans
- Anchor Reading- Intended for both teacher and students. Explains key concepts in detail and provides helpful visuals.
- Classroom Slides with directions for lesson flow, turn and talk prompts, illustrations and graphics, embedded videos, and whole group reflection questions
- Student Handouts with step-by-step lab directions and other activities
All materials are included in a Google Drive folder.