Objective: Explore how popping boba is made through the lens of ions, chemical reactions and diffusion.
Timeline: 3-6 class periods
This Lesson Includes:
- Teacher Lesson Plan with...
- Essential Questions, Objectives, NGSS standards
- Lab Prep Information (Materials, Ingredients, Amazon Lists when appropriate, Tips & Tricks)
- Day-by-Day Lesson Plan
- Anchor Reading- Intended for both teacher and students. Explains key concepts in detail and provides helpful visuals.
- Classroom Slides with directions for lesson flow, turn and talk prompts, illustrations and graphics, embedded videos, and whole group reflection questions
- Student Handouts with step-by-step lab directions and other activities
- Videos (instructional lab videos + other videos)
All materials are included in a Google Drive folder.