Objective: Explore the chemical reaction of fermentation, and how yeast works with different ingredients in dough to make fluffy bread.
Timeline: 2-4 class periods
This Lesson Includes:
- Teacher Lesson Plan with...
- Essential Questions, Objectives, NGSS standards
- Lab Prep Information (Materials, Ingredients, Amazon Lists when appropriate, Tips & Tricks)
- Day-by-Day Lesson Plans
- Anchor Reading- Intended for both teacher and students. Explains key concepts in detail and provides helpful visuals.
- Classroom Slides with directions for lesson flow, turn and talk prompts, illustrations and graphics, embedded videos, and whole group reflection questions
- Student Handouts with step-by-step lab directions and other activities
- Videos (instructional lab videos + other videos)
All materials are included in a Google Drive folder.